Oh man there is so much going on around here! My parents closed on their loan last Thursday, and they got their C.O. on Monday!!! Yay let the moving in begin, which it did this past weekend. I am so excited for them, this whole process has taken FOREVER!!! I will post some pics of the new pad when they are all moved in and i can convince someone to carry my camera over there.
Mat and I have decided that Aubrey is ready to start potty training, she HATES to sit in a dirty diaper and I don't blame her. So we are going to get her a potty and some pull ups, on our next trip to junction. She is so cute she will poop, and then point and her diaper and say poo, poo and run to her room to be changed.
I went to the dr today, they took 28 staples out of my leg! Wow I will have a super amazing scar. I am trying to convince the dr that we should take the one screw out in nine weeks instead of the twelve weeks he thinks it should be in there. I go back in three weeks for more x-rays, and hopefully I will get a boot and be done with these splints. So fingers crossed again.



I hope you guys are having as fun of a New Year as we are =) minus all the broken bone junk!





1 comment:
oh good heck, that is awful. I still can't believe Jake and Candis took you out like that! Good Luck on potty training is all I can say... Sydney is still not up for it!
Post a Comment