Monday, April 20, 2009

Tis the season...

the BBQ season anyway. Me and my cousin Bridgett thought it was time to get the family together, so we burned some burgers and hot dogs at the Swanny City Park yesterday. Of course most of the family didn't show. But we had fun without em!! It is crazy to see the next generation. I remember when Tomi, Bridge, Tosh, and I were the ones running away to play when we were suppose to be eating. Now we are having to chase our rug rats down! The weather was beautiful, and is suppose to be in the eighties ALL week!!! I think it is safe to say that Spring is here. Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine as much as we are.
Aubrey and cousin Jordan
The boys
We wanted cake :-)
Playing at the Park with Auntie
She sure loves the swing!!

No comments: