Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby shower...

My sister threw me a baby shower last Saturday. It turned out really good, she decorated it so cute! I had a lot of fun and Aubrey got some really really cute clothes. There are only a few more things we need to go get to be prepared for her arrival.

Mat and I are adjusting well to our new titles of husband and wife, it is still weird to see my new name printed on things. People ask if we feel different, I didn't know you were suppost to! lol I just say we are officially "old". :-)

So Mat and I have decided to move in with my mom for a few months to save money. We are planning on paying on our property till I go back to work sometime after the baby, then we hope to refinance and put a home on it. With any luck things will work out like we see them in our heads!

Only 45 more days!!!! We are getting really excited. Hope everyone has a good fourth, and remember what we are celebrating. A big thanks to all those who fight to protect our rights and freedom.

No comments: